Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Gauntlet

Well, so much for lots of updates all the time. I gotta shake these winter cobwebs.

In any case, we at Yummy NOMs want to congratulate the wifey on entering the blog world with her new space, The Wandering Cyclist.

She's going to be giving updates on her training plan, and race goals for the year, so go back early and often for tales of inteval workouts, blisters, carbo-loading, and other wonderful goodness.

I should also mention here that I'm participating in a training program as well, even with the same trainer. We have different goals, but we will be doing a lot of the work side-by-side, I'd imagine. No chance we'll end up getting hyper-competitive with eachother... None. Not at all...

(sewing machine leg kicks in..)

Seriously, we won't be talking smack or anything...

(getting really fidgety now)

Ok, ok... fine, the gauntlet is being thrown down. You think you can blog better than me. BRING IT ON!!!

(all better now)  

1 comment: